Saturday, June 22, 2013

25 Random Facts #2

Round 2 of random facts about me!
I wanted to post something, but had nothing. So I am doing this again. Enjoy learning more nonsense about me.

1. I have an Ikea malm bed so it is only a few inches off the ground. Less space to throw stuff under my bed!


2. I used to have stretched ear lobes that are now healed. Like in this picture, but it is not of me although it the same size they used to be. (0g)


3. I've never been to New York City even though I have lived on the East Coast for a long time!

4. I love going to Washington D.C. to see the black squirrels that run around.

5. My bass guitar is dark blue!

6. I'm going to repaint my room again to be a mint or teal since dark blue makes my room so bleak.

7. I have a kräftskiva lantern like these from Ikea because I thought it was cool:)


8. Sometimes I collect seashells and decorate picture frames with them.

9. I've always loved photography and plan on taking a class this fall.

10. I accidentally took home a German book from my school and forgot to return it.

11. I've broken a lot of  bones: almost all of my toes except the big ones, my left arm and 3 places in my wrist, my right middle finger, a bone in my foot, and my nose.

12. Small spaces scare me and I am a bit claustrophobic.

13. My worst fears are drowning and knocking out a tooth.

14. When I was a bit younger I got kicked in the face in the deep end of a swimming pool and sunk to the bottom and almost passed out. That is a bit why I'm afraid of drowning because I thought I would not make it up in time.

15. My room is always messy even though dirtiness bothers me some.

16. This summer I am trying to get fit again because I haven't been playing sports and have grown inactive.

17. I am taller than average for a girl: 5'9 or 1.79 m

18. Volleyball always interested me, but I've never played it for a club.

19. I really want to see Monsters University this weekend.

20. This summer I might be going to visit close friends of mine in Santiago, Chile!

21. When I'm in University I am doing study abroad in Germany for a year.

22. At age 5 I tried to climb into the Kaiserbrunnen in Kaiserslautern, Germany. (I lived not to far from that town growing up)



23. My favorite shoes are my combat style boots.

24. I'm actually kind of quiet and shy around people because I get very nervous.

25. I dream about going to Norway!
My goal is to climb and stand on the Preikestolen and Trolltunga


2 comments:

  1. I will be on the Preikestolen this July, I will send you some pics in the mail then ;) (hope your letter will arrive soon) I'm a little scared of this cliff because I'm afraid of highs...but I will be there, hopefully in one piece ^^

    Do you mind putting a link of your blog on mine? I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky!
      I'm not so afraid of heights, but I think it would be maybe a bit scary to look over the cliff though.
      And thanks! I don't mind at all!:)

      Delete