Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today Was A Good Day


So I've been job hunting for this summer because I need to start saving up for school in August. I have also decided on what I will be studying! International Relations with a double major in German and then a minor degree in Spanish.
As I was searching I could not help but buy a few things. (I did apply for five jobs though!)

 
 This shirt is white sheer in the font, but the back is like an oatmeal colored cotton. I got it on sale and I'm glad I found it. Will definitely be good for summer since it is light colored and a bit loose and airy feeling.

This shirt is really cool because it's like denim and has studs around the whole collar. It has a slit from the bottom to around my natural waist line so it has two separate flap like sides and then on the front it just buttons up. Very cool and this was on sale also!

 

I got a mint colored new bathing suit too! The front is that popular twisty style and then the strap can make it a halter or strapless since it can be removed. The back has a gold buckle to keep it all secure and not like an annoying flimsy string bikini.


 Some new crafty items: an elephant rubber stamp, three bird rubber stamp, border trim material (I have another of the exact same and I think it is just cute!), and some of that "crafty tape" which has a nice chevron design in red.

 I bought a card for my German teacher's mom who is having heart and then back surgery. I wanted to wish her well, but not have such a serious card. On the inside it reads "It's not the speed that matters. It's the getting there. Hope you feel better soon". I wanted it to be lighthearted and something to bring a smile to her face. I also got her carnation flowers in a little vase.


Then I just bought some more envelopes to use for pen-palling and stuff because they hold a bit more and come in such pretty colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment