Friday, August 23, 2013

Surviving University

So far I have survived my first week of classes! Yay!
I'm actually pretty excited for my Western Civilizations class because history is so interesting to me. Now we are studying ancient cities and cultures of Mesopotamia, luckily I remember most of this from my first year of high school.
My public speaking class is making me nervous because I have such bad anxiety. I think I will just suffer through the class and try as hard as I can.
My English class seems decently easy along with my computer class.
I already have a paper due Monday for English and History, ugh.

On a better note I have ordered nice things from etsy and I am looking forward to getting them in the mail to write about on here!:) One of my packages have arrived already and I can't wait for the others.
Until then,
x Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment