Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lovely Etsy Products

As promised (even though it's a day late, sorry!) I'm going to show everyone what I have ordered from etsy so far.
There's so many products to choose from, I'm sure you could find just about anything.

Moldmuse is a wonderful shop (super affordable too) that sells silicone molds. Above I have a rose and mum mold. Behind the molds is a small bag of a few trials I have done, the pink and lilac colored flowers are clay and the darker blackish are from resin.

These fabric bows are wonderful from myjustpeachyshop, several choices are available in many colors and patterns. I bought one in mint and coral. The colors seem a bit washed out and not as vibrant in this picture as they really are.

 maigocutie has so many cute things! Imported fabrics, washi tapes, and items from japan. This here is a washi tape dispenser in the shape of a cat! The seller even included some Japanese candies too:)
I actually plan on buying some fabric with cats on it to make a tote bag. I will blog about that when I get it, and post how to make the bag also.


extase offers many hand carved rubber stamps, knit goods, and self printed linographs like the picture above. She uses traditional Japanese processes to make her art, that is carved from linoleum and hand printed. Nothing is a digital reproduction.
This piece is modeled after her own cat Chewbacca.

There is one last item I ordered, but I have not received it yet. I'm actually kind of upset because I ordered it on the 12th of August and it has yet to arrive almost a month later, I mean it only shipped from Texas so it shouldn't take this long. They are beautiful earrings that I was excited to have.

have you ever ordered anything from etsy?

1 comment:

  1. I like the bows :) I don't know about Etsy, but I will browse through it. It must be like Dawanda (http://de.dawanda.com/).

    ReplyDelete