Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Upcoming School

I've got my schedule for my first semester of college!
I'm taking an English writing course, Western Civilizations, mandatory Public Speaking (yikes!), a mandatory Student Development course that is a one time lecture but it's from 9am- 5 on one day, and a mandatory Computer Applications and Technology course.
There's a math placement test that takes 3 hours that I still need to take to decide which math course I can take. I'm not very excited, but I have to take it anyway.
I have no classes on Fridays!
Mondays: Western Civilizations 12-1.15
Tuesdays: Public Speaking 9.30-10.15
Wednesdays: Western Civilizations 12-1.15
Thursdays: Public Speaking 9.30-10.15 , English Composition 4-5.15, Computer Applications 5:30PM - 6:45PM

My first day of class is Monday the 19th and I'm kinda nervous for it. I don't really know if I will know anyone there and that kinda worries me since I hate being completely alone, but I guess I can just make friends with the people there.
Next semester I really want to take a Russian literature course because I'm very interested in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment