Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Festival

So I have been inactive for a bit because of personal reasons, but I wanted to talk about my weekend.
I went to a music festival called I Got Brains in Blacksburg, Virginia that is 4 hours from my home; my sister went to university at Virginia Tech which is in that town.
I took tons of pictures and will upload them late because I am too lazy!
Over 50 bands were there, but I only watched around 10. I got 3 shirts and many free pins and stickers. It was fun besides Friday, where I was sick and missed one of my favorite bands playing since I stayed in the hotel.
The stay was beautiful because Blacksburg is in the Blue Ridge Mountains and you can see them at all time. They look blue ish from the distance hence the name:)
On the car ride back I snapped so many pictures and I'm thinking about doing a photography project where I take photos of the roads and area from the car in different areas I go. I'm very interested in the small boring seeming towns we have. I want people to see the country sides we have here!
I also bought cute magnets of the Blue Ridge Mountains and I'm thinking about sending one to a friend:)
Possibly going to put this in my travel journal since it's not somewhere I've been more than 3 or 4 times and I want to remember it.
Well that was my weekend, I hope it wasn't too boring:)

No comments:

Post a Comment