Saturday, July 6, 2013

Exam Results!

I passed all of my exams yay!
You can pay money to take higher level University classes to get credit so you won't have to take them in actual University, it's kinda like a double deal because you get high school credits at the same time:)
I got a 4 on my AP Comparative Politics exam and the highest mark is a 5.
On my IB exams I got a 5 on higher level German comprehension and a 4 on Psychology.
In IB a 7 is the highest mark, so I did pretty well in German and average on Psychology ( I knew I wouldn't do as well in Psych because I had missed a lot of school and the test was a bit harder)

1 comment:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch :) Congratulations :) It sounds pretty good.
    Your letter is still on his way :( I hope it will arrive this week before my vacation.

    ReplyDelete