Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 3rd

As a little personal update:
Yesterday I had a blast! I went to see Despicable Me 2 with my little brother and mom. It was absolutely adorable and funny.
I also got a little cardboard journal, vintage style travel stickers, extra scrapbook paper, and washi tape to make my own travel journal. I just completed my journal and will upload pictures on a separate post.
The craft store also had a bag with 300 unsorted already circulated USA stamps.
They were a mystery and at random so I took my chances and ended up getting very interesting stamps and some happened to be very old. Of course there were a lot of those darn liberty bell forever stamps and several varying flag ones. I might use a few extra to decorate the rest of my box, and I'm thinking about sending some of the duplicates through postcrossing as a surprise to people on there who like stamps.
I even added two new books to my shelf: The Brothers Karamazov and Notes From The Underground by Dostoyevsky.
Over all a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment